1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Do People Buy Their Track Tyres ?

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Android853sp, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Having decided on which tyre I want (SC V3 sc1), I am staggered by the variation in price. Found prices range from £390 up to £500 for a pair, supply only. With the prospect of needing to take at least a 2nd rear with me for 3 days at Almeria, that’s looking at about £700 ! I did find No Limits have a web shop but I’m guessing that is only for the guys running in the No Limits race series ? Also guess that the V3 is too new to be widely available. Andy

2. FWR.Co.UK

Call and ask for Bob.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Why the V3?

4. Only treaded 200 section rear tyre offered in a 60 profile. Andy

5. They don’t offer the V3 on their web site. Might be worth getting on the phone. Andy

6. Ah gottcha.
    OPONEO or Tyre Leader.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. No, no Andy. No limits sell to any track slag. I just bought 3 rear and 2 fronts (Dunlop KR108's) from them. I have no connection with NL at all. They'll be flogging off last years stock before the new season. Not massive savings but significant, give em a shout. The tyre guy you speak to is very helpful indeed.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. As said FWR or Openeo seem to be the cheapest most of the time, Demon tweeks have good offers on every now and then.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Openeo and TyreLeader are Poland or somewhere. FWR is London. If it's not a massive difference I try to give my £ to British companies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. And run a Japanese trackbike :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I too was going to make some witty and crass comment about British companies and the money just going to some multinational tyre manufacturer anyway but then I realised that only British companies accept £s.

12. FWR are a good company.
    Bob is out of V1's and the two companies I mentioned have stock at good prices.

13. revzilla.com

14. "Try".

15. Parkitts for me. Not the cheapest but very reliable and go out of their way to help. They are not showing SC V3's on the website but I'm sure they could get them.
    https://parkittracing.co.uk/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information