1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's The Best Place To Sell My 939 Sp?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by paulbi, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I have to sell my 939 SP :( ...where would you say is the best place to sell it these days?

With you guys knowing this kind of bike I thought best to ask in here first.

Cheers,
    Paul

2. in the "for sale" section i guess??

3. Yes I know on here would be a good start (just waiting to get some decent photo's taken), but how about the Autotrader, MCN, PistonHeads etc etc

Has anyone used them i.e. are they stupidly expensive for not much gain or have things move on e.g. do people use other places now. Apologies I've not sold privately for a very looooong time.

Cheers,
    Paul

4. Piston heads seems to of died a death,seems eBay or gumtree at the moment,dedicated ducati sites,shame you have to sell,I've just got my sp and love it.

5. Thanks Wsb27. I know mate, gutted tbh.

I just bought a new set of Evotech rad guards as well before Christmas, still in box! I'll try Ebay first. Not used Gumtree before, do you have to pay on there?

6. Ahh what a shame !!
    You could also see if your local Ducati dealer will take it off your hands.
    Good luck!

7. I tried that (P&H) but he has bought 150(!!!) new Ducati just before Christmas so he could beat the price rise, so he's rammed at the moment.

I had no idea new 939 SP Hypermotard's are now £13500!!

8. I find an eBay classified ad works quite well. Although I have had a few messers when selling. :mad:

9. Yeah, thats what I'm dreading...

10. Well it's no different to placing a classified anywhere else really, but people seem to think they can make you silly offers because it's on there. The anonymity of the internet feeds this too. I've sold a few bikes on there though and met some great people. I tend to favour eBay as it probably has the widest audience. Lets face it, we all look at it.

There's nothing to lose by using free sites and forums too. You never know.

11. Totally agree.

I've not used Gumtree before but thought I'd give it a go. For reference people > Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP | in Gravesend, Kent | Gumtree

I'll post my advert up on this forum as well I think.

12. Gumtree can be full of scammers too. Also thieves wanting your address, be careful.

13. ...oh great :S

14. Just be careful is all Paul. Meet people away from your address 1st is a good idea. :upyeah:

15. Cheers mate!

16. I'm going to get a set of evo guards for mines aswell.

17. Well mine are still in the box so let me know if your interested!

18. Yeah let us know what you want for them.

19. Well they are brand new, so £170 posted?

20. Wherever you sell it I would wait until March or April if you can as I`m sure you`ll get a better price. Crappy time of year to sell but a great time to buy.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information