1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's The Moto Gp Highlights????

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Poucher, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Supposed to be on channel 5 at 7:00pm, I can't find it, has it been dropped already?????

2. I watched a bit of it close to 19:45, so I assume the program started at 19:00.

#2 Robarano, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  3. Was on at 1900 here in Zummerset

4. I recorded it at 7

5. I assume you've missed it by 2.5 hours:)

6. Doohh!!!....had it on series link on ITV4 but I presume the switch to Ch5 has un-linked it....bu66er!!! :Grumpy:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Ya knobber :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I missed it yesterday but Ch5 have been slow in putting it on 'catchup' i.e. - it wasn't available 15 mins ago.

9. Was on in deepest Suffolk last night! Guess it'll appear here in due course:
    MotoGP - Channel 5

10. could be a South of England problem but - nope - comes up with picture of available episodes including Argentina but with no 'play' arrow next to picture.

11. was on at 7 in that there London town... (and at 8 on the replay).
    Just in time to watch it with the offspring before his bedtime. :)

12. Watching my recording right now :upyeah:

13. blimey - you got one of the three frames with Lorenzo on... ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. still no luck - in danger of hearing result before I see catchup :Facepalm:

15. Are you on sky @Chris

16. No Viv, ordinary plebview

17. Was fine for me in the Saaarf yesterday. C5 catch-up.

18. it's bizarre, been all 'round the houses' on My5/player site and just will not show an Argentina option to watch, weird.. I can watch the first race from Qatar still!

19. Just looked at My5 catch up and it seems that it's possible to watch the Quatar race but not Argentina.
    You're always welcome to watch my recordings via BT sport chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do Not Sell My Personal Information