1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Do You Hate The Most

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Feb 9, 2018.

?
  1. Couriers

5.9%
  2. Bin Men

8.8%
  3. Estate Agents

8.8%
  4. Traffic Wardens

5.9%
  5. Anyone at the Council

29.4%
  6. Other Nobbers

41.2%
  1. :mad:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I hate anyone that isn't me...
    it's better that way

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. you missed out the numpty people that wield equipment and tools without a scooby!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. although you were bumped by the cocking council lot.... just a shame i couldn't go for more than one...

5. irritating shits ? yes, hating is reserved for kiddie fiddlers, rapists, thieving scum, war criminals and other criminal inclined scum!

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. hey! I'm one of those...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. There are good and bad experiences with all sorts of organisations but my pet hate is my local bank , I don't go in very often but when I do there's only one behind the counter leading to a queue of people, then another member of staff tries to encourage us to use electronic machines to deposit cheques. What next they'll be telling me I can get money OUT of machines as well!!
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Environmentalists :pensive:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. O and I hate the noisy outspoken minority that get things changed against the will of the silent majority.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. I don't possess hate in my heart I'm afraid. :heart:

:thinkingface: Except for Honda riders. They should be f**king hunted down and killed like the dogs they are. :mad:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. Cyclists
    Ramblers
    Dry cleaners
    Dentists
    So called Celebrity’s
    Farmers
    Solicitors
    Pianists
    Politicians
    Winter Olympians
    Footballers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. I agree with the Honda bit, but nuked ya coz I don't trust a man with no hatred of others ..

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Anyone in government

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I hate you for that. :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  15. breakfast radio djs make my piss boil...
    counts like Chris moyle or what ever his name is... He wouldn't be funny if I was stoned out my scull.. but first thing in the morning ? Wtf? Who likes that shit? I just want some happy music so I can face the day ...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Get yourself over to radio 6 music. (DAB) It's totally cool and contains non of that sort of nonsense :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I listen to the radio in my helmet on the way to work and sometimes its a bit all over the shop so rather than messing with buttons on the move I endure what ever is on... But will check it out on the workshop one on the weekend..

18. Can't abide that Graham Norton on the radio at the weekend, I switch him off because I can't be bothered to change channels .
    Steve

19. Shop assistants that dont do what they are paid for,helping customers!:oops:

20. people, meh, any deliberately divisive shit stirring crud bag will wind me up.
    but rabbits and chickens really fuck me off. freekin stupid animals get right on my tits.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information