1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Left The Charger Plugged In Last Night?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Gp80, Mar 14, 2019.

1. I was about to post that! If only they had been forum members, they would have known how unstable those pesky lithium batteries were!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Housed in a “temporary” structure. This is Spainish electrics we are talking about. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. insurance......;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. just saw this, hopefully they pull the plug on the championship.... oh hang on..:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. "A 31 year old suspect has been charged"

6. i hope he wasn't lithium ion or the world will collapse!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Calm down, it wasn’t a fire, it was just a thermal event - please get you Lithium speak correct in future :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I guess the sprinkler system wasn’t very effective then I mean what type of idiot would house all those bikes in a building without adequate fire prevention........

9. Have you seen them things ‘thermal event’ :eek:

#10 Exige, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019
  10. I have now !

11. All those lovely fumes into the atmosphere, oh the irony.

12. Don't you mean " Ion-E"?

13. Did someone mention lithium batteries
    :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Let’s get a thread started on the subject :joy::joy::joy:

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Can I use one on my 1098? :)

15. "It can be confirmed, however, that no motorcycles were charging at the time of the incident in the box in which the fire started"

16. Nobody charged but police are going to keep an ion it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Whoever made that humerous line up deserves battery....although I’m sure the author is ever ready.

18. 173FE014-CE01-406D-AFBD-0D7247102D04.jpeg I wonder if the Ocardo fire was fuelled by burning batteries ? Seems incredible that modern buildings can burn like this , went past the Andover building and it’s just a pile of melted metal

• WTF WTF x 1
  19. See #6 :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information