1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Wants Some Good News?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Oct 11, 2019.

1. I've just heard from a reliable source ( my step son , the shed boy)
    That zarco will be on the LCR honda for the rest of the season ( taka is injured).
    I'd say this may mean if he performs , he may have loz's ride should Loz get shit canned ..
    Result

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. That's a positive for both parties if it works out on the results for latter part of the season as Zarco has shown promise with huge talent in his rookie year on a proper bike.:upyeah:

3. The KTM didn't suit him and I have absolutely no confidence the Honda will be any different. Thought the news Yamaha Europe were negotiating a testing contract would have been ideal, IMO of course. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It's interesting as he is reported to have signed as a yam test rider. The contract must have been pretty flexible.. I think it's pretty obvious that quat will take mv's ride 2021 as it's rumoured he will be heading back to Suzuki.. that is a good move also although personally I think he should never have left as he was having a full factory ride built around him ( not a yam or yam money , granted, but the Suzuki ain't no shit bike) and it will be cool to see quat on full factory yam, even if the satilite bike seems better!!!

5. Good point... The Honda is a pig outside of mm's hands but I'm a big zarco fan and I'd like to see him having a bash rather than wind up as a test rider and given the lack of seats on decent bikes , this could be a great opportunity...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. MV's had his chance for how many seasons now to get the job done as one of the recent/fastest riders out there in the paddock,but i guess that Factory Yamaha is shite at the minute and throw into the equation MM & every other rider looks second rate out there to him.

7. MV just seems a lil fragile.. his late race pace is always up there which I think proves the yam ain't shit also quat seems to do ok on it..
    Back to the Honda, it is arguably a bit shit if not piloted by mm but zarco may very well jel with it even if Loz couldn't consistently.. I'd like to see him giving it a bash rather than Loz

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. One thing's for certain if the riders/teams outside the MM/Honda/bubble don't get their act together PDQ then MM will hoover up another one in 2020.
    .....now where's the yawning emoji.;)

#8 XH558, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think no matter who goes where, we may have to reside to the fact that mm might possibly win more than a few more championships...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. Can't we pension him off somewhere faraway.;)

11. I'm pleased for zarco, but as others have said only MM can ride the Honda.
    Be great if he whooped Cal's arse straight away though!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. I cant see it working for Zarco on the honda either.He was fast on the yam,which is a totally different beast.

13. remember though, he will be on taka's 2018 honda which, by all accounts is a lot more user friendly than the 2019 (perhaps why taka was doing ok ish on it) and if zarco does ok and gets the nod to test for honda/offered loz's ride, he will be testing the 2020 bike.\
    if you read the article wassy posted a link to, apparently honda HQ have given orders that the bike be made more rideable .. doesnt mean it will be for sure but you never know!!!

14. Id be fast as fuck,on it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. you could ride with the pit limiter on and still be faster than you normally are! (assuming you didnt stack it!)

16. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

17. the uk-queen is dead along with a whole wide gamut of the billionaire-chav-buggers?

• WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information