1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wilbers Shock Sport Classic??

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by Braz, Jan 13, 2020.

1. So anyone had any experience with Wilbers shocks?
    I am considering one for my sport classic, it has high and low speed compression and looks good enough , but I cannot find any reviews of worth.
    Thanks for your comments :)

2. I rebuilt my girlfriend's Diavel forks using Wilber springs. IMO, best value improvement for that bike. I had a long chat with the UK importer and was very happy with their product and technical knowledge so very possible to work with Wilber to build the right shock for you. Andy

3. I have run one for my Triumph SYt 1050 for 4 years now, fantastic - way better than my skils. Fitted by MCT Stowmarket. They advise BTW not to adjust it so remote adjuster not worth it.

4. OP lives in Germany mate. Andy

5. Thanks guys , I think I will give one ago, it’s a third of the price of Öhlins :-0
    Will keep you posted

• Like Like x 1
  6. Had rear Wilbers on 900ss and it was excellent. Very well made. Spring was not plush as Ohlins but very smooth all the same. Bikes rear end always felt under control.

7. I have wilbers on my sportclassic - works great and looks good

8. Thanks for the feedback mr ace, does yrs have high and low speed compression? does it give a supple ride or firmer than original?

9. Your are welcome - I used ohlins for long time (i was NCR Designer) but on my bike I have used Wilber for different reasons. Great possibility to modify any setting and they work better (in this case) than ohlins for sportclassic

Photo 29-05-2017, 22 19 37.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information