1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wilf Moore On Running A Bsb Team

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Fascinating...

• Like Like x 12
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. An other great interview from the guys at 44 teeth. Always seem to me they get straight to the point with the right people!!! None of the 'what the sponcers want you tho hear'.....
    Interesting articles too on their web site. :upyeah:

3. Great video and just slightly more expensive than my season ;)

4. Be interesting to know how much it cost you and seriously well done on winning this year's championship BTW! :upyeah:

Was talking to a couple of lads that mess about in the Thunderbike series on R6 bikes and they reckon their basic costs were around 17K p.a. but that didn't include a whole heap of stuff including crash repairs etc.

5. Great vid, thx for posting. Funny Wilf hasn’t posted on his FB wall :joy:

A mate who runs superstock has a tyre bill of 20k pa iirc and he is mid pack runner. Cheap and racing rarely goes together :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. When I sponsored a rider in Thundersport GP1 I personally put 10k in for the season and that was probably about half the budget.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Thanks

For my costs this year I reached approx 22K Euros at the final race. And then the gearbox failed.

Tyres for me cost 8K Euros over 11 weekends and I was making them last simply because supply was a problem in Hungary this year.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I did enjoy it & it was far more professional when baron von boring isn't on-screen.

9. All that cost !!! Then they have to double it again for @Android853sp wages :D

10. Nah - he funds it...:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Cost ain’t cheap !! I’d rather have 2 or 3 holidays in Spain a year but that’s my Opinion !! Almeria in 2 weeks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information