1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will 748/ 916/ 998 Etc Front Footpegs Fit

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by jack999s, Dec 16, 2017.

1. As title, Are the 916 series pegs a straight swap to the 888 strada?

2. The mounting bolts on my spare 996R footpegs are 65mm centres and the ones from my 888 are 70mm centres. That is assuming you're talking about the mounting brackets..

3. Sorry I mean the actual foot pegs themselves, Not the mount, Ta

4. The end of the 888 footpeg that into the bracket is 25mm wide and the 996R is 21mm wide. The 888 mounting pin and spring appears a lot bigger than the 996R ones. I dare say with some faffing around you could possibly make them fit.

5. Cheers for the info, Appreciated, Look's like its not worth the hassle

6. Don't mind me asking but why are you after changing the originals?

7. Ive had back surgery in the past( twice) and have no probs other than pain in my left thigh when my legs are in such a high position that the 888 cases, I want to put these adjustable footpegs on that a few manufacturers now make but only MFW list them for the 888, The Gilles and Chinese ones look a load better but are not listed for the 888 but are listed for the 916 etc, Believe it or not but just that little bit extra adjustment is all it take to relieve the pain, Whats your thoughts on this?? Even 30mm ish plate to drop the mounts would do but I don't want to have things looking like a botch up, I should have maybe explained a bit more in depth on what I was up to, Cheers

8. I've seen those advertised on E-bay, I think they sell some that have a 50mm adjustment. Why not have a word with M&P to clarify that they will fit your bike and if they don't to return them?

9. Yeh think these are going to be my best bet, They have a set listed that will fit my bike, Don't think I will go to far wrong with these tbh, Thanks again for the help

Do Not Sell My Personal Information