1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Will Be Selling

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Webby69, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Just wondered if anyone is interested in a 2006 999s in immaculate condition I will be selling mine this week due to new bike purchase but unfortunately can't advertise it on here as I don't have enough posts ,only due to not being very good on computers.
    Cheers ian

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is it a mono? What's the mileage / history?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keep posting shit so you can advertise it, think you only. need 10. We want to know all about it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why not post a series of detailed descriptions or photos of it in this thread then when you get to 10 put links into the sale advert

5. Just PM me the details and I'll wire you the £1000... easy, job done.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nothing to do with the number of posts now. Just subscribe for a year at the measley cost of £5 and away you go.

Get subscribing now :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You're seemingly getting better with computers, therefore I'll offer you £1250

9. Is it a mono or a converted BiP?
    If you can't afford £5 to advertise it's going to be cheap??? :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. How do I subscribe ?

11. See Premium button.
    What you buying/bought?

12. Sorry can't see a premium button I'm on an iPad if that makes any difference and yes it's a genuine mono

13. Hold ipad portrait, hit the menu button top let with the 3 bars and then this side bar pops up.

Premium listed there

IMG_0429.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information