1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Will Somebody Just Buy It Already

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Rich848, May 8, 2019.

1. can somebody please buy my 848 as advertised on the, 'ducati bikes for sale' . i dont want the hassle of shipping it over to NZ and turning it in to a track bike.
    your 5500 pounds would be well spent and would allow me the funds to buy another bike here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. you wont want to hear this but i was looking into buying a near identical bike last year with flawless history and good provenance and around 7k miles and i wouldnt pay more than 4.7k. it went for under 4.5k to a dealer towards the end of the season even though it had been advertised since june

3. ok thanks, that's good to know. there doesn't seem to be too many on the market up for sale. i guess the demand for them just isn't there!

4. sit tight if youre not in a rush but if you want it gone put it up for 4995 bin or best offer

5. I’ll look after it for you while your in NZ, nice warm garage and regular run outs to make sure it stays in good health - i wont even charge you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. haha, unfortunately my old man has the pleasure of taking it for runs and looking after it. gives him something to do in his retirement days.

7. so did you get the valve clearances checked in the end?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information