1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will The Real Top Gear Please Stand Up?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Jun 2, 2018.

1. How you doin? Le Blanc has announced this will be his last series and given the other two have been on it a few years and most still have never heard of them, then I wonder

Will they simply replace Le Blanc?
    Shut top gear down all together
    or invite the three amigo's back

2. I can't see them ending it, it's a money spinner for the BBC.

They may (and probably should) take the opportunity to refresh the full line up with LeBlanc going, although I like Chris Harris, Rory Reid adds nothing to the show imo.

They do say that football players and managers should never go back for a 2nd go, I think Clarkson, May and Hammond would do well to heed that. Let's face it, the usual inevitable slagging of of them and the show would start all over again.

What about you, dukey & finm? I'd tune in. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Don't know and don't care as i don't watch:sleeping:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Can you imagine, we'd test a car and fin would ask, does it reach Scotland, Duke would say the car hates the U.K. and wants to drive to France and I'd say you do realise you two talk shite a lot don't you? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. That's Emmy award winning entertainment, right there. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. They may well just bin it - it's been crap ever since Clarkson / May / Hammond left anyway...

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Its had its day, time to say goodbye.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Perhaps there is a presenter in the making on this forum that's up for it:thinkingface:;)

#8 XH558, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. So you've been watching it then? :rolleyes:

10. How about replacing LeBlanc with that bloke from Ant & Dec, Ant McParland or whatever he’s called? A hypercar race against a sailing dingy across Europe will be so much more enjoyable when you introduce 26 pints.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd be up for it.. I can't drive or ride for shit, know nothing about cars or bikes and ain't funny ..
    I' m probably over qualified...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. You got the Job.........Good Luck:upyeah:

13. I want a squillion squid sign on fee... I'm worth it.. fuck me, iffa that gt ( ginger tosser) Chris what' s his face can get all he' s got by being a proper anoying cunt I should be worth more!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Get jamie Whittam on there with Chris Harris and do more bike stuff as well as cars!

• Like Like x 1
  15. He was a bit good on his TFI show:upyeah:

16. I have lost all respect for you dawg... the only thing he has ever done of merit is shaft that Dr who bird...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. She was naughty:yum

• Like Like x 1
  18. I find whittam's eyes a bit hard to look at...

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Simon Cowell will take over. He’ll have the star in the car singing karaoke. Do t think that’s been done before....

20. I must be the only one then that really enjoys TG and will be very sorry to see Matt LeBlanc leave.....

There is only one man for the job; Guy Martin:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information