1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Will We See A 'mini' V4 In November?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Phill748, May 16, 2019.

1. I know it's been covered a bit when the V4 first came out, and Ducati said that the V4 engine was too expensive to produce, but wondered if anyone has heard anything to the contrary in the meantime? I would have thought this year we would start hearing mutterings.

Of course they could do what I have suspected they might do all along which is make a V2 version of the V4 engine (i.e updated from the Superquadro) and use it for a new generation of small Panigale, and then re-use the engine in the Hyper, the Monster etc as then it starts to make sense? Thoughts?

2. Single sided swingarm is surprising? surely it will knock up the costs?? It will be interesting to see if the price goes up to chase the V4.

3. Yeah I’m glad to see the SSSA but the bikes obviously not ready yet given there isn’t even an exhaust on it. Looks like it will have a BMW s1000rr style dual pipe with the tiny pipe and then a valve

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MCN....many uses, latest news not one of them :upyeah:

5. There’s supposed to be a new 959 coming.

I spoke to the top brass last year and they said it won’t be v4 though

Do Not Sell My Personal Information