Featured Win 2 Tickets To The Triple-header Bsb Round At Oulton Park (6-8 Sep 2019) Courtesy Of Ducati Uk

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Well your amazing Admin (that's me just in case you'd not noticed or forgotten) has done it again! :p

Following lengthy discussions and negotiations :p with the top brass at Ducati UK I can announce that Ducati UK have kindly offered a superb prize of 2 weekend tickets only to the triple-header BSB round at Oulton Park (6-8 Sep 2019)

To be able to enter the draw all you have to do is the following:

"Predict which Ducati rider will score the most points at Cadwell Park (16-18 Aug) to enter a prize draw to win tickets for the triple-header BSB round at Oulton Park (6-8 Sep)."

Just comment with your answer below before 10th August 2019. All the correct entries will go through to a prize draw which will be drawn randomly out of a “hat”.

Entry date closes 10th August. Winner will be announced on week commencing 19th August. Prize is for one pair of weekend tickets only (does not include travel, subsistence or accommodation). Judge's decision is final.

Good luck everyone!! And huge thanks again to the lovely people at Ducati UK

Follow all the latest Ducati racing stories via Ducati UK's official racing channels on Twitter https://twitter.com/ducatiukracing and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ducatiukracing

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Josh Day

3. I'll go with Josh Day as well.

4. In which class? Superbikes or Ducati cup?

5. All Ducati riders

6. Aha... :)

Then I'm going to say Josh Brookes.

7. Josh Brookes for me

8. Scott Redding

9. Josh Day

Or if superbikes only Tommy Bridewell

10. Can you be clearer please...

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Josh Brookes

12. Tommy Bridewell

13. T bridewell