1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win A Ducati Panigale Speciale V4

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by AndyL1983, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys and gals...check this out:
    Win a Ducati Panigale Speciale V4 (tickets are limited) so don't hang around!
    http://www.ducatiforafiver.co.uk/

[​IMG]

There are 9 runner-up prizes consisting of x-lite carbon fibre helmets, supplied by a local dealer. The bike was bought through GT motorcycles in Plymouth. Nice team if you're local to them you should pop in!

Oh, and it's run by Ogilvie Promotions who are also supporting two charities as part of this competition. Make a wish and Blood Bikes.

The rest you can figure out :) Good luck all!

#1 AndyL1983, May 10, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You may want to give more information to allay anybody’s fear that it could be a scam :)

3. Good plan :) Done!

4. read that in the MCN today

5. Wicked news ;) I havent read it yet...but glad its been well received :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. haha the clue (under question) should be enough...give it five mins and you'll figure it out. It's a game of skill. If you're still unsure then buy a ticket with each answer then sleep tonight :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. 50,000 tickets plus a 50p per ticket transaction fee per. Do the sums for yourself. If the internet information is correct a company with the same name is also running a millionaire mansion raffle, 1,000,000 tickets at £50 per ticket. Make sure you read their terms an conditions. Andy

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. some secret millionaire is running it :)

9. Spot the deliberate(?) error.

Screenshot from the site:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. This is it

20180510_224255.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Very nice,,, but i just don't have the bloody room :(

12. I would think most people would do the maths and not bother - like I did, I might as well just run a similar scheme / give double to charity and give people double the chance of wining with half the tickets - and still make a packet :thinkingface:
    People moan at the Sheffield shop for buying this particular bike and sticking it up for a £4K premium, Mmmm :thinkingface:
    What happens if you don't sell 50,000 tickets to get your £275,000 and how long before the draw is made?
    How do you pay people back if your target isn't reached?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The clue
    The bike gets given away regardless so its a massive risk on the companies part as there are no guarantees...if you want to take the risk go for it, but for a fiver you could win this bike and lets be honest I think if you did win you wouldn't be that disgruntled after scooping it for the price of a pint.

I am intrigued whether you take the same approach to the national lottery? Do you break down their earnings and decide you may want to run your own too?

The rest of the details you can read on the site. Good luck if you choose to enter.

14. Surely you make room? :)

15. This is incorrect. Yes Ogilvie Promotions are running the campaign but not at the costs you're stating.

16. 7,200 applicants and they break even. After that is all fat profiteering. 20% to charity is mean. Its the least they could do. Lets be clear here. This isnt for charity. Its for profit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Guess your on commission or work for them by your posts

18. You will be well practiced in arguing your business ethics but do not insult people’s intellegence by comparing your own to the National lottery! Pathetic...
    And I don’t do the lottery anyhoo :)

19. I wouldn’t employ him, he is shit at defending their shitty profiteering business model :)
    Maybe he is Mr Big himself :thinkingface:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information