1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Withdrawn From Sale

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Dirty Leeds, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thought long and hard and really just want a Ducati again, the rvf is in very good condition, standard apart from the top radiator and exhaust end cans, only deristricted in August 17, full top end engine rebuild in august 17, 2 uk owners before me, 11,500 miles, mot august 18...I'm aware the front rvf logo is supposed to be white I have no idea why it is yellow.

1995 bike, registered in Northern Ireland 1999, all original panels in very good condition, paddock stand included, stored in my house with its own radiator:)

I would p/x for a pearl white 848/1198 or consider other Ducati's but nothing too tall as I'm a midget, cash your way, best pm me if interested.

Spare bodykit available minus front mudguard, screen and front tank cover for £230, I bought it to do a trackday but backed out, the bike is too nice and too difficult/expensive for me to replace this and that.

I can help with delivery as I have a van and regularly travel the uk and into Europe occasionally I am going to bergundy in France very soon also slovenia via Belgium, holland, germany, Austria...

Looking for £6295 I would emphasise the bike is very good condition and has had a large amount of engine work done that only enhances its value and longevity, all parts were genuine Honda and work was carried out at bmc racing, full top end service was completed that in its self is a rarity on these.

Any inspection welcome and encouraged as long as the inspector knows the front from the back :)

View attachment 111339

View attachment 111340

View attachment 111341

View attachment 111342

View attachment 111343

View attachment 111344

View attachment 111345

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

View attachment 111349

View attachment 111350

#1 Dirty Leeds, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
  2. GLWS Carl :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks lovely.....my Mrs had one.....lovely piece of kit!! GLWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Your 1198 is looking like it's going through a rough patch trying to remain in your garage at the minute @cookster :thinkingface:

Next time you ride it you'll remember why you haven't chopped it for something else and it still has a place in there though ;) :motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I used to love mine. I had the opposite trouble to you, in that I'm a giant (relatively) and it was tiny. :grinning:

GLWS. :upyeah:

I'd delete the pics in your hallway too. It looks much better outside imo. :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers terry be nice to get a duke.
    cheers, I'll do some pictures at some point soon, I've spannered my back by just leaning forward in the van so struggling for a few days.

8. I regret selling my 1198. I miss her lunacy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I want some nice weather getting pissed off not riding them :mad:!! it just seems a lot of money just sat there at the moment that could be used building the other bike. But yes i think as soon as it gets ridden again it will be staying.

#9 cookster, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. £6295 ...

#10 Dirty Leeds, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  11. Did you have an offer on it the other day Carl??

12. No mate was offered 6k about a month ago but shit out its only cos my 848 is available I'm thinking bloody hell I want it but know it won't happen ....I'm ok if someone on here buys it (848)

13. Have you put it on a Honda forum, Carl? You may get more interest there :)

14. True but no I’m not on any other forums terry, we are just north of Frankfurt be home tomorrow, I’ll have a think I can’t even look at the 848 until Wednesday as I’m busy, I’ve asked a few q’s With rite bike, I need to view it

• Like Like x 1
  15. New pics not cleaned it lately

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_2620.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sort your grass out Carl.

• Agree Agree x 1