1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wm Snells

Discussion in 'Dealer & Workshop reviews' started by Nelson, Dec 12, 2017.

1. What a fabulous group of chaps!
    I recently had to contact them as I needed the service book bring up to date, as well as a couple of copies of receipts.
    These days one is more often meet with an unwillingness to help or data protection bollox or dealers wanting £100 for just about anything.
    WM snell displayed a level of care, and helpfulness that has probably not been seen since the 1950's.

Great bunch and a pleasure to deal with!

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Took you back to your teen years then :upyeah:

3. Hmmmmm - fuck off! :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. As they were the supplying dealer on one of my bikes, I contacted them for the original sales receipts and anything else they had.

They were spot on, supplying a load of paperwork and even some pics of the bike in their workshop. :upyeah:

Top people from my experience.

5. I've been using Snells recently for spares for my M900 and 900SS.

The original reason was because it's a nicer ride from my home near Petersfield than going across the A272 to Moto Rapido in Winchester.
    I can do a nice circular route and come home a different way for a bit of variety.
    The A272 is full of twats showing off on their way to Loomies, so has been reduced to 50mph for most of the stretch between Petersfield and Loomies, and has a copper with a speed gun behind every other bush on a nice day.

Everybody, quite rightly says what a good service Moto Rapido supply, but I have to say that for spares, Snells appear to have a bit more actually in stock for the older models and are really helpful.

Nasher

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is really scary, I posted the above, went off to a meeting as I am supposed to be working, and came back to the email below.
    The first marketing email I've received from Snells in the 2 years I've been using them:eek:
    Scary timing or what?

Good morning,
    You may have previously heard that we are organising a trip to World Ducati Week in 2018. We now have only 10 places remaining, and need to confirm booking numbers by Friday 22nd December. If you would like to join us, please let us know as soon as possible to secure your slot. We have highlighted some of the key point below, and will send further detail if you require.

• Bike drop off to secure location in Fareham, Hampshire on Wednesday 11th July 2018
    • Fly out of Stanstead to Ancona on Thursday 19th July 2018
    • Coach transfers provided once in Italy
    • Hotel provided – 3*, first night meal included, safe garaged bike parking, pool, decent restaurant, located in Urbino (30 min ride to Misano). 5 nights stay (last night in airport hotel)
    • Optional groups rides in the surrounding hills
    • Optional trip to Ducati factory in Bologna (TBC)
    • Depart Ancona on Tuesday 24th July 2018
    • Bikes and kit returned to Fareham w/c 30th July 2018 (exact date and pickup details to be confirmed)
    • Included:
      • Fully insured bike and luggage transport
      • Coach transfers
      • 4 nights B&B in Ancona (including first evening meal)
      • 1 additional night B&B at airport hotel
    • Exclusions:
      • Entry ticket to WDW
      • Flights (currently £150)
      • Petrol
      • Other meals and refreshments
      • Transfer from airport hotel to the terminal
    • Provisional Cost:
      • 1 motorbike, single rider, single room = £1295.00
      • 2 motorbikes, 2 riders, twin room = £1175/person
      • 1 motorbike, 1 rider, 1 pillion, double room = £795/person
    Please let us know if you are interested and we can send you further information. Booking and deposit payment required by Friday 22nd December.

7. Thinking!... :)

8. I received the same email from them today...... now if only I could find a spare £1295 and find a plausible excuse to leave the family for 4 days! :thinkingface: Its good to dream isn't it??? :p

• Like Like x 2
  9. Agree about how helpful Snells are.

At first I though they were talking about a ride down to WDW Misano, and was thinking of joining them. Then I found I had misunderstood, and their scheme is for flying down and shipping the bikes separately by truck. So I lost interest then, since the ride down and bike (the pretty way) is much of what I was looking forward to.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information