1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women’s World Cup

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Anyone watching? Big build up, lots of air time but can’t help watching and thinking I’m watching kids football...

2. If women want to play footy well that's fine by me:upyeah:,but i personally find it a little bit strange girls kicking balls around for fun:confused:;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Monkey tennis?

4. Women's tennis final is on, also women's formula racing cars.

5. Women's football, it at least has boobies in it, you wierdo's - men's football is for tarts who don't ride Ducati's :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. When asked why men should be paid more in tennis, the asker should be shown the semi just played. 5 hrs plus over 5 sets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Totally agree and lately its in every paper and on every channel. It feels like a bit like we are being force fed in an attempt to make it equal to men`s football which it isnt and never will be.

8. That's not entirely true. The men have been prancing around like women for years.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Did you bother watching the women’s final, bit of a non event.

10. First set, then think it was 3-1 in 10 min so went off to do something more exciting. Rub down banister for painting.

11. Watching the paint dry may well have been more exciting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Not much different to men's football and with less tears .

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Agree completely. It’s just kick and rush. And they want parity with the men’s game..........get real!

14. They don't even take there tops off when they score a goal, rubbish.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. They are afraid of getting a boobing.

A booking. Afraid of a booking.

16. So which team cooked the best dinner and which one cleaned up most efficiently? Do they automatically qualify for the washing machine round? or has the previous round's ironing still got to be completed first.

17. I wish the best of luck to them, they seem committed and determined.

I doubt it will ever be a must watch on my tv selection choices on any day

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Do they all share a big hot bath at the end of the game with lots of bubbles, asking for a friend.

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. Yes :blush:

20. So they "fart in the bath" then?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information