1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woods Abergele Change Of Ownership

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Stuey.2ee, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Being new to all things Ducati I’m based in between Woods and Manchester Ducati wasn’t sure who’s best for service but there’s new owners coming to Abergele.

2. Hey @Stuey.2ee I'm near Conwy myself and have never used woods. Couple of fantastic ducati technicians now at the Honda Centre in Colwyn Bay. I had heard that it was up for sale, any idea who the new owners are? franchise group?

3. I got an email saying it’s Completely Motoring Ltd taking over.
    I’ll have a look at the Honda centre there’s also a guy in Ruthin I believe I’m concerned about updates if I use external Ducati service

4. if you call the Honda Centre make sure you ask for a guy called Kev in the workshop to work on your bike, he’s highly recommended! Although they are book up until Sept. My bike is in there currently waiting for an MOT.

Yes it’s Rich in Ruthin, another highly recommended Ducati tech and also a friend of Kev who I mentioned above. The number for Rich is +44 1824 702 500

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information