1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Let Demon Tweaks Fit Your Tyres?

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Carbon749, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Was planning on a new pair of Michelin Power RS for the Diavel before a track day in May, but, a puncture in the rear tyre yesterday may bring my plans forward.

Demon Tweaks have an offer at the moment, good prices with free fitting if done at their work shop.

I know they are a seller of all things, but, was not aware they had work shops.

Anyone tried them? any feedback?

If not good, I may get the tyres mail order and have them fitted locally.

2. Its a big place with a large workshop. I have bought car tyres & fitting there a few times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. ..only brought stuff from demon-tweeks.com

4. Yeah but you would need to book in

Rich

• Like Like x 1
  5. Make sure they can balance the back wheel.... still surprising how many can’t and/or don’t

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Will check, as I know the current rear is balanced.

7. If you we knew where in your little world you lived we could probably advise you better. If you live on Mars I think there is a place called RED tyres that do a good service. If however you live in west Yorkshire I would recommend Bike tyres Leeds. I would though my daughter works there.

8. I’ve always had good service from them. :upyeah:

9. Thanks, but, to be honest, I've already decided that it will be Demon Tweaks if the reviews were OK. Looking at their current prices for Mich' tyres, I doubt anyone can better their prices at the moment.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Never had any issues with tyres from Demon Tweeks, I spoke to them last week and they recommend 2 to 3 days notice to book a slot in the workshop. I have just had a set of Michelin Road 5 fitted on my Multistrada this afternoon at Buckley Tyres, I just turned up and got them fitted in about a hour. They were also about £5 cheaper fitted than DT, even though they are offering free fitting.

11. Both Buckley Tyres and Demon Tweeks have good reputations so it's just a matter of making an appointment.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The fitter at Demon Tweaks Is first class. I had tyres from there on my last 2 bikes and I just had new Miches fitted on my Diavel. He knows his job and is careful to not damage the wheels. They have to order in the 240 rear which takes a few days. £239 fitted is ok by me and the Michelin’s suit me better than Pirelli’s so all good here.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information