1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSB Silverstone

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Timg, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Anyone going & if so where's the best vantage point, also are Ducati doing anything for the Brits?

2. I'm going to the MotoGP there but never been to a race meet of any description at any circuit ever before so can't answer your question. I know there's a Ducati area at the corner before the finish line for the MotoGP but I don't have seats booked in it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I always grab a good vantage point at Vale. You just get to see them come down the end of hangar straight and into the tight left/right (always a coming together there!) before they sweep round onto the start/finish straight. Not really ventured anywhere else so cant comment on better spots.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep I will be there. Willprobably be in the grandstand by the right and left hairpin before the straight down to the complex.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will be there. I dont book seats as I spend too much time wondering around, and it does take a while to get round everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No need to book seats, the tickets I got come with roaming grandstand seat.....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information