1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsbk Barcelona - Protest

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by panibadboy, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Great victory by Redding in Race 1 yesterday, started 6th, was running 12th and finished 1st in Wet Race.

upload_2021-9-19_14-39-32.png

upload_2021-9-19_14-40-0.png

2. Protest?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. pressed enter too quick

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I think the word you meant was spoiler :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Brilliant weekend of racing by WSBK boys. Made MotoGP look like a yawn fest.
    Hope Chaz and Tom are both doing ok. :heart:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Spoiler ?

Only an idiot goes to a motorbike forum, opens WSBK Barcelona thread in hopes not to find the results there

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The world is full of all sorts of people, some of whom are idiots in some people’s eyes.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ar, you’re one of those. Self centred and selfish types. They type that miss a touch of sarcasm too. Good to know.

Although tbf the heading was actually a pretty good giveaway it probably contained race info…unlike so many others

• Like Like x 1
  9. Is there any more news on Tom?

• Like Like x 2
  10. WSBK never showed a replay of his crash....thats annoying

11. Im reading Chas Davis has called it a day and retired from racing, one crash to many?

12. Oh no. That’s a bit sad. Not too long ago he was vying for the title (if my memory serves me)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Spent 4 days avoiding the "protest". Finally caught up on the racing tonight...... waiting for the protest......

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. SR seems to get no luck

15. Why ?

16. 1: People falling off in front of him making him take avoiding action.
    2: Had a great start in race 3 till others fell off, was a restart and had an average/not so good start.
    And he won the other race.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information