1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsbk Bautista & ‘silly Season’

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Inetersting interviews on the Eurosport coverage today, including a couple with Alvaro. Seems the team didn’t offer him a deal for next year, which is why he’s off, but there’s also a hint it’s because he was looking at a follow up or wild card ride for MGP and Ducati wouldn’t, where Honda may.

few other good interviews too, worth a watch if you have it recorded and normally whizz thru (as I do). I found myself lacking motivation today so sat and watched pretty much all of it...

And great to hear Jools back with his technical insights

NO RACE SPOILERS PLEASE TO SHOW CONSIDERATION TO OTHER FORUM USERS!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wsbk needs a good shake up, will be good to see what Redding can do next year , seems Raz has had a fall out with KRT, he would be a good signing for a top team, but above all they so need to make the racing closer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Race commentary is shite. The bikes are louder than the commentators, can’t hear a word :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That was really noticeable today. Not so in BSB later on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'd love to see Scott the first man in the paddock to win back to back championship's BSB/WSB.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Watching sbk super pole and the commentators are saying Puig is off to the wsbk project next year.

7. Didnt Rea do well

8. Amazing what a knife can do in a gun fight #moanindtwat #badloser #thinksheownsthetitle

9. Eh whats wrong? A uk wsbk 5 times winner whats not to like.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. IMG-20190929-WA0026.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Is that your house?

Rea done good, considering the season start.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information