1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsbk Starts This Weekend

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Feb 25, 2020.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. Jonny Rea came back from 60 points down last year and still won.:eek:..let's hope we don't get a repeat 2019 season as you said.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Can’t wait for this TBH. Come on Scott!!

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Honda fastest down the speed trap yesterday.....

4. I'm genuinely looking forward to this season and I'm hoping that BMW will be more competitive. Looking forward to seeing if the HRC effort with the new blade works out. But come on Chas and Scott!

5. Bit harsh. Camier has not had one top ride. I’d like to have seen him on the Ducati when he came into WSBK. It was competitive then. Or the Kawasaki when they should have dropped Sykes 3 yrs ago

6. Redding all the way.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I think calling crisis on one blown up Honda, being run by a 2nd string team is probably a bit soon! I am sure the Honda will be fine! Also if you just wander into the series and start setting the world alight it says something for the overall quality. Some will say Ducati did it with the V4 but only with Bautista, and then that unraveled, the bike has been difficult to get the best out of.

I watched the preview show and was again frustrated by the terrible coverage and camera work, it was all focussed on the last test and not the one happening at the time, in an effort to save time. Then they replayed last years races and chopped the start off the first race! it's like someone who's never watched a bike race edits the camera footage which compared to BSB is terrible.

Hope it improves this year, been really struggling to watch WSBK for a few years.

8. Is it all on Eurosport?

9. Yeah.. I think so... I'll be honest, I might actually just get BTSPORT this year for MotoGP. It's expensive but the MotoGP app is 'average' and I want to watch on the big screen without airplay instability issues.

10. If you’re with EE check out the bolt on. Normally free for 6m then from a fiver a month

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Going to be a good season, cannot wait. so much to look forward to. Will HRC do well? Will Scotty'to'Hotty back on a Duc, pull it out the bag? or will Rea cement his name at being a legend?

12. havnt watched wsb in years as i cant afford to subscribe to everything nor have the time to watch so i go for the motogp circus... it has its lows (and lowes for a bit) but i love it and the support classes.. but im keen to check out wsb even if just to see how redding does...
    ive said it before, its a shame he never got a truly good ride in the gp as he has alot of talent, a good work ethic and is entertaining...
    one of the real personalities in any paddock. doesnt mean he will kick arse in the sb's but i hope he does.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. See below Chiz...

5.0 out of 5 starsWorks well with Amazon Prime Video!
    Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 January 2019
    If you, like myself, have taken advantage of the Amazon prime offer of 1p/month for 6 months you do not have to download the Europlayer app!!!! All you need to have is Amazon Prime Video installed - open the app - scroll down and you will see the Eurosport player which is integrated into the Amazon Prime Video app. It’s very straightforward and easy to use. I’ve taken advantage of this special Amazon offer just in time for the Australian open tennis finals. Let’s hope Osaka beats Kvitova and Nadal beats Djokovic as I have a little wager going on! Hehe

14. Rea looks on another level again . Such a shame he can't get a moto gp ride
    Scott dont like the new tyres cant see him winning races until quite a few races into the season
    Toprak going to win races
    Bmw doesn't look like it can win

15. errrr... i think i have amazon prime as im being billed for it but i dont know where to find it or any of the jargon you just quoted!

16. Go onto the Prime Video page. Look for channels in the drop down and you’ll see Eurosport Player.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information