1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Www.exactuk.com

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Finished the web site and it now has all the products I have on my first shipment from California Cycle Works :)
    Depending on customs it should be here within a week.

I welcome any typo checkers as the site doesn't have a spell check and it was late when I finished it, whiskey in hand :D

Just the Ebay Shop to sort now, I'm sure that won't be straight forward, nothing ever is with Ebay and PayPal :Wideyed:

www.exactUK.com

#1 Exige, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 11
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. fpmsl

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Those gaskets will be very welcome! I f'ing hate that 3 bond type crap!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks all good to me @Exige. (can't find any spelling mistakes!) And the belts are a good price too!
    Gonna study those video clips a little longer as im still a virgin at belt changes but mine are due this summer so I look forward to the forum member discount! Chris certainly make it look very easy.
    Best of luck in your new partnership with California Cycle Works and maybe you can import some of there sunshine with your first shipment of parts? :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I very nearly took a shipment from Cali Cycleworks myself, but changed my mind at the last minute. Good luck with it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I'm hoping there is some in the box, cheers :upyeah:

7. Best of luck with it all.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. pencil me in for two 1198 gasket kits

9. Don't think he does full kits :( check out the CCW web site - I can get any of their own brand products.

10. T
    Their sunshine lol

11. A
    Absolutely, more power to your elbow!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Good luck with the business got some ccw belts for my fuglystrada. Does this mean you now have to be a responsible business owner and no more winding peeps up?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. No no no no - if I upset someone I might have to offer a discount though - shit, I've upset everyone :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Good luck dude with your venture...hopefully it will keep you off the forum.;)

Joking aside you should consider bringing over the USA based customLED rear light conversions, saddleman seats and the uprated battery / starter leads.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. @Exige , good luck your page, business. i will check out products on there before ordering elsewhere. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Good luck matey

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Best of luck with the business, website looking good, about time we have an outlet source in the UK

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Good luck Exige! I for one will be a customer when your shipment arrives and you are taking orders. Just one point - and I'm talking as a prospective customer - I notice the TB999 belts that fit the 998 - you only mention the standard 998. I'm assuming they will also fit the 998S and R models? (excuse my technical ignorance Stu!)...

Ahh! ignore that! I've just drilled down to the page and it says the models!.... :Asshat:

#18 David998s, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Yes they fit all models - amended, the standard 999 was missing too. Just copied and pasted the CCW info - thanks for the note!

20. Good luck fella :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information