1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Www.forza-moto.com

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by M55russ, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Anyone had any dealings with Forza-Moto ?
    I am trying to contact them to check on parts availability and then place an order.
    I have sent 2 message inquiries and even tried to telephone, no answer......very frustrating...
    I would appreciate if someone could chime in and let me know if they have purchased items through their website and if everything went ok.
    Many thanks

2. Think they went bust a few weeks ago

3. If it's them by Silverstone

4. No Bradders this crowd are in France

• Like Like x 1
  5. Have bought from them a load of times over the past few years, never had a single problem.

6. Thanks for that, maybe I have just had not much luck with my comms :confused:

7. Try through their eBay shop or that old fashioned thing called a telephone

8. Kev is a nightmare to get hold of i stopped bothering, he also bids up items on eBay

9. I have tried messaging through the site and phoning no reply ??? do you have a link to their ebay site

10. I guess Googiing 'forza moto ebay' was too tough eh?

11. Your IT skills are to be commended......Thanks for that Air Duck

12. I've had a few dealings with kev and been happy. Never got a response from him through eBay but if you contact him using Facebook messenger, he normally replys quick enough.

13. If you can't make contact with him, try contacting Tom Irvine at fuel race parts, London. He knows Kevin from forza moto and probably has as much stock as him. I'm sure his prices would be competitve

14. Just for clarification I managed to get in touch with Kev at Forza Moto via their email address and he answered within minutes. He has also tried to source some parts for me and kept me informed along the way, problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information