1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X ducatisti mods

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I have noticed some of the anal x ducatisti moderators have joined this forum!!! are they looking for a job ? or to launch a witch hunt like they did on the has been forum ? nothing personal and all that ;)

If you need good mod's ask ozz on isc.. or blackie on DW :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. A little uncalled for? Leave the politics of the past in the past, this is a new forum, lets start with a clean slate :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can see it from both points of view....

In my opinion for what it's worth, Mods are necessary but not those who form a little clique and behave as though the forum is 'theirs'.......(I think I can see the signs already)

As far as I am concerned, if Rob decides he needs Mods, it is down to him to select them.....and remove them.

AL

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fresh start and all that eh chaps?

I'm not sure what or if there were any issues in the past but please let's keep this place as pleasant as possible.

Do you think we could have a reset of any past issues?

Regards.

Rob.

• Like Like x 8
  5. I see it from all sides but Rob you have it sorted on your other site and so does Ozz on the ISC.. In the past other sites have been unfair imo by deleting posts about the smallest things its gutting when you put time into helping people out with tech info etc etc and then a day later the threads gone! Why they did not just edit bits out beats me.. Anyway Im just a punter....lol

6. Here here!

Rob's took the time to put this together, but it's up to us as the users to make it and keep it a pleasant experience for ALL of us, from the forum virgins looking for help to the forum elite.

I also know what Arthur means about vanishing posts, that have been made to help people not offend anyone, being removed with no warning.

Moderating...yes please.........Censoring no way.

New Dawn, New Day

Anth

7. It's good to have helpful posts and also a lighthearted side .
    I have no idea what went on before on another forum but here it seems to be nice relaxed and bloody decent of Rob to get it up and going ..
    He's done a good job.
    Any naughty boys shall be placed in my basement and shall live on smash and angel delight.
    It's dark down there and there are spiders so be warned! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is "Basement" a euphanism? ;) If it is where do I sign?

9. Must be a hoarder.

10. No moderation required. Stick a swear filter on if the language gets too fruity, Rob, and those people likely to cause a problem will show their faces early enough to have a quiet word with them. If they don't heed the warning, sack 'em. Unmoderated forums make for better reading.

11. Swear filter and if anyone gets foul and obnoxious then deal with them..
    If anyone was really bad or spoiling the place then too right boot them off..

Oh I do have a basement .. Really!!
    It's full of bits of bikes at the mo :) and a human size chest freezer that I don't want to look inside .

12. I'm with Figaro on that, although for me there is a time and context for swearing, but not in an abusive to anyone kinda way.

Is anyone planning any trips out to he11cats 'basement' this season? :eek:

13. Well, that wasn't a nice start was it?

Put the handbags down, we are in a different bar now. Grab a beer, sit on a stool and lets get back to bike talk.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My thoughts exactly.......

15. +1 to that

16. Doombar's going down well thanks :upyeah:

17. You'll need to introduce us to her ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Good choice on the Doombar! Dammit, knew I should have gone out to wet the whistle last night. Could do with a pint...

Hmmmm, not been to a carvery in a while, new girl is Slovakian and never had a roast of sort before... IT'S DECIDED! I shall eat at a Toby's, have a nice pint, and relax this afternoon.

I love my thought process :D

19. We had some similar issues with people being really offensive on the Aprilia forum I used to use. It was an international site and there was a lot of politics, guns, etc from some of the American guys who would never take part in a reasonable discussion.

There was a great feature - an "Ignore" option - it was great you just didn't see any of their posts and didn't get the chance to get all worked up about what they said.

Any chance of that here if things get too fruity?

20. It's already there. Go to Settings, click Edit Ignore List, insert name, voila.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information