1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-lite 803 Ultra Carbon

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by ResB1299, Jun 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #1 ResB1299, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Brilliant lids, my spare one is currently in for painting :)

Cheers for the heads up ....

3. Argh I just paid a lot more for mine :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Couldn't resist, bought one for myself too. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. How much does it cost to get one of these painted - what paint scheme did you go for?

6. Hi

New paint scheme under wraps for now, will post when its complete...

Here is the 1st one I got painted last year, this is actually an 802RR but virtually the same ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/A7bsRVmfRNmz5YnV7

Cost wise is all dependent on complexity of design and the paints etc but expect to budget 400-600 ...

This is who you need, Liam at https://www.ldcdesigns.co.uk/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very nice - more money than i thought but reasonable when you consider the work that goes into it. I don't have the creativity to make it worthwhile to be honest... or the taste :)

8. Nor do I, that's what Liam at LDC is for lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't have the discipline not to crash and trash it either! :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. CE05AC04-4A4F-4A3E-9CAA-DEBB95A65FBB.jpeg Typical, just recently bought mine.
    Only worn it once so far, the padding feels firmer than my Rx7, I presume it ‘gives’ a little after more use.
    Black visor is a must.

12. What is the fit like?

My head measures 59cm which is slap bang in the middle of a Medium 58cm and a large 60cm helmet size.

Are Xlite generous or snug with there fitment.

Only ask as there is no where near me that has these in stock so having to buy online.

13. Although they didn’t fit me nicely I’m a small in Shoei and Arai.. but a medium in x-lite 803. I’d say they are snug.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im a 57 in arai. Got a 56/7 in 803 very snug but it eases out sfyer a fee on/offs

Really snug on cheeks and strap is tight into adams apple when angled down - its me head shape- big slap head! But cant complain.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I want to add... I effing love this helmet. It's everything I wanted :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I am a small in Arai and got a small in the 803. Fits similar but the cheek padding is a big snug for me, feels a bit harder/tougher but I have only used it twice so far, hoping it beds down.
    The strap press stud is a pig to click in, feels like the part attached to the helmet is too short and it takes two Hands to get it fastened.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I think you can get different size pads for it so if it doesn't bed in all is not lost.
    The press stud thing is a bit awkward - get's easier with time but far from perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  18. My 802RR was tight around the cheeks at first. It's bedded in and perfect now. Was initially slightly painful on the jaw with long rides.

You can get padding though as they do shell sizes as well as padding sizes. You can retain the shell size and buy the next size padding

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks for all the comments.

I ve ordered the large and will let people know how it fits. Cant wait for it to arrive.

Gone all stealth with the Puro Carbom

20. Christ you’re easily pleased.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information