1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xdiavel Exhaust Options

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by DaveM, Apr 4, 2016.

1. So..... Love the new Xdiavel and am expecting mine next week. Would like it to be a bit louder though...

I love the look of the stock exhaust - much prefer it to the termis which will be available next month. Also not keen on spending £1500 on those.

So what other options are there? Is it just a case of waiting for the other aftermarket suppliers to develop something, or has anyone looked into modifying the stock system?

2. The termi option looks terrible IMO. Is it easy to change the slip-on for this bike or is it a complex panigale affair?

3. 2 1/2 hours for the dealer to fit termis apparently. Don't know of any other options currently

4. I really like the OEM exhaust. On the track, it sounds really good high revving when track riding. Further, it doesn't raise concerns with noise restrictions when entering tracks. I come from Harleys and really enjoy the sounds of a heavy v-twin but the L-twin sounds great as it is, in my opinion.

5. The stock system has a couple of security screws holding in place the baffle etc. I've no idea how much of it is removeable if the screw are removed but it might be worth a look.

7. I got mine earlier this year & dun 300miles on it ,dun 2 track days on it ,had it painted & got my brother to make me a tidy tail. I have had the 4 screws out of the end of exhaust to try to get more sound but the baffles r welded in & the after market ones r so expensive 20170926_120207.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fuckn insane bike!!! Holy shit i love the italians!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information