1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xdiavel S Wheels On Xdiavel?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Matt T, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Hi ... just looking at getting an xdiavel but although I prefer the uncluttered look of the standard I prefer the wheels on the s. (not to mention the bluetooth). Does any one know if you can have any of the extra features for the s on the standard?

2. Yeah, I think you can. Check the XDiavel accessory book. I'm sure I saw the wheels in there...

3. I could only see the ones with the little balls round the edge online but I will get a brochure from the dealer and have a look.

4. Ahhh...those may have been the ones I saw then. Anyway, it was definitely in the "hard" catalogue in the dealers so prob worth a look.

5. You can order up the S wheels from the parts catalogue.

6. Spoke to the dealer today and he confirmed I can order them for 2.5k. This makes the Base x the same price as the s. I asked if I could buy the s with a matt tank and less bling and he said no. I really want a x diavel with the blue tooth and the s wheels. But some how I will just have to get by with a brand new xdiavel. Not sure how I will survive.

7. #firstworldproblems ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information