1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Xdiavel S With Termi System 2016.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by 1976dc, Mar 21, 2018.

1. I have for sale my 2016 ‘16 Plate XDiavel S that I’ve owned & cared for since new.

Termignoni exhaust kit installed by dealership from new.
    • Full Ventureshield from new including the whole of the tank.
    • Brand new tank (zero miles) & decals & complete ventureshield over whole tank. (zero miles) [original damaged by dealership during service].
    • Frame protectors.
    • New Pirelli rear Tyre (zero miles) Pirelli Front Tyre 800 miles.
    • New Drive Belt (Zero Miles).
    • Fully Serviced.
    • 4900 dry miles.
    • Extended Factory Warranty Purchased - Expires mid June 2019.
    • Includes passenger rear seat assembly (never used).
    • Includes original exhaust (never used)
    • Includes oil & water radiator covers never fitted.
    • Front axle protectors.
    • Recall work done to brembo front brakes and clutch flywheel.
    • Owners manuals &c and both keys. 5ADA7084-DE0D-4A81-83EC-541D4E958D45.jpeg 2B50EC83-DCA9-4625-B34F-8E6D8E95B742.jpeg 0273DC2A-334E-4AAE-AE68-78D6AC9B025F.jpeg 3D431148-755B-4A17-8A3F-6B5FEBF919B5.jpeg 563ACDFB-D0C3-4569-B809-30A48C1AF78B.jpeg D27009EF-BB23-4C30-B182-8A0E7061CAFC.jpeg
    A fantastic example of the bike.

£14,995.

Thank you.

#1 1976dc, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Why oh why are you prepared to sell such a lovely specimen?....
    Good Luck with your sale man , here i ride a 13 plate Diavel Dark and thinking about an X...but those pegs???.

3. I’ve never kept a bike past 2yrs and only ever owned 1 litre sports bikes & above (excepting my first bike - a 750). This XDiavel being my first non sports bike, I want to try a Tuono next.

It’s a sign of the XDiavel’s appeal and versatility that I bought it in the first instance and kept it for this long.

I’ve ridden it largely as I would a sports bike and it’s coped admirably doing that. (Short, fast stints on the same roads etc). It’s a hoot. I ride it in a race suit and can brake harder on it than I could on the 1199. It has the same braking set up as the 1199 etc but the rake etc means I can stop it quicker.

The bike is so comfortable. The seat is like an armchair and there’s little wind blast as you sit so low. The peg position is excellent all things considered. It’s quite relaxing at times. I did a couple of 9 - 10 hr days on it without any fatigue at all (apart from my ears).

It makes a beautiful noise. It’s exquisite. The difference over the standard system is huge; bigger than any other bike I’ve owned. Riding a Tuono, for example, is quiet in comparison. Colleagues love it on the odd times I’ve taken it in on days off.

You really have to go some to have the pegs touch down. The only time when I felt the leg position to be troublesome is when really pushing on long A road rides at litre sports bike speeds. Even then it’s not uncomfortable - it’s just that the ab muscles get a work out in the wind.

It has so many things going for it, it’s marginal that I sell it. Listing it on bike trader, it was only then I realised just how much it has going for it / fitted standard.

Most of all, I miss being able to move all over the bike and move a lot for corners. I can’t do that on it and that’s the clincher for me.

If you’re tempted by an XDiavel in general and already own the diavel you should test ride an XDiavel as a comparison.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. A very compehensive riders view!.
    i swapped a Honda VFR 800 for the Diavel...got bored with the big heavy Viffer.
    It came with Termi's and i fitted a Puig racing screen after a blast home on the M8...at naughty speeds the battering to my chest/head was too much...it's an adjustable screen and is a necessity in my eyes.
    The Diavel Touring seat offers more comfort than the original ribbed one ,a trip to Inverness and back made that another must buy as the standard seat squashed all yer bits after 50 miles.
    i saw your machine in Autotraders site..
    We have a new Ducati dealership just outside Glasgow and my machine is being serviced there next week plus a new rear tyre.
    The new Speed/Street Triples RS look good value/perfirmance wise..Triumph share the same building as Ducati in Hillington...tempted to try the Xdiavel and an RS ....the biggest hurdle is convicing the wife of the necessity to change my 'hobby' machine...
    cheers again!.

5. I’ve not yet seen the Speed triple but the Street Triple RS at least is a fantastic buy. TFT dash, ohlins rear shock, brembo M50 calipers & Brembo master cylinder, weighs only 166kg dry and has decent looking finish & fixings.

Mrs Maddog will love it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. *ahem*.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. You big tease!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Why don't Ducati use those much prettier alloy brake/clutch reservoirs for all bikes in their range, instead of the cheap plastic pots on most bikes. Is it purely cost or is there a reason for cheap wobbly pots on near 20k bikes? Sorry to hijack OP but always wondered that.

9. Aesthetics, cost, weight?

I’d not given it much thought although on the XDiavel they are quite prominent whether riding or looking at the Bike and prettier by comparison.

Perhaps weight & cost rule them out on others as not something important?

Whilst the pots on others are plastic what has always baffled me most is that they are often fixed to a bracket that looks like it was found on a fabricator’s workshop floor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. *Cough*. Now sub £15k.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Haha I wish.... If I smash into my savings I'm about £14990 short of the asking price :sob:

12. I'll happily lend you a fiver to double ya deposit. Every little helps.....:D

13. :D

14. Crowdfunding? #BuyAndy800anXDiavelS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information