1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha Mt01

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Wassy, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Liked these when they first came out but the price tag was eye watering. One has come up for sale locally and I'm seriously thinking about it. I know they are heavy and not very fast but they seem to be desirable and with the high initial price tag and short model run could be a decent investment.
    Anyone had any involvement with them good or bad ........

2. Only a very brief answer, but my mate who I work with owned one a few years back, nothing ever broke, he loved it and regretted selling it, and still mentions it to this day after selling it 3 years ago. He's on my shift, so if you need any specific answers, I can ask for you if you need. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Be interesting to see it when you get it (if you get it of course). I love left field purchases that are a bit different...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys, it looks good in the pictures ( don’t they all ) and the guy has had it for ten years so I’m going to take a look.
    Will keep you posted

• Like Like x 1
  5. They look cool, could be a future classic. As could a Bking.

6. Well I took a look at it and they are a hell of a bike and sound awesome but the weight :eek:
    I made a cheeky offer but wasn’t 100% convinced.
    He hasn’t been back on to me so I guess he’s holding out for more money or traded it in.

7. Saw a very tidy one today in Minehead. Sounded good, looked good. Looked big too. And heavy..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information