1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha R1 Gytr 2019

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by 749r man, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Be interesting what price they will pitch this at looks awesome.Anybody want to buy a 1299 aniversario 5k Miles full venture shield from new immaculate.

#1 749r man, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2018
  2. That’s the one, thanks for the link.

3. Awesome looking machine

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Marmite. Personally I don’t like it at all!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. it wasn't till 2.54, with the head on shot I thought now I know where i have seen that face before

[​IMG]

6. Thread moved

7. I like that. Any details on weight etc?

8. I like that too.

9. It's "the dog's", evidently.

10. I’d have one of those over my 1299 in a heartbeat

11. What a bike!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bog standard engine and gearbox, which is a shame as Yamaha have good catalogue of YEC race engine components

13. Got information yesterday from a very good source.
    There are only 6 of these bikes for the the UK.
    And you need to look at some people who race at British and World level will receive these bikes lol.
    So us mere mortals and peeps who have ordered keep your fingers crossed.
    Only Yamaha lol.

14. Jesus, I would hate to be out on track with that monkey. I guess he was riding like that because he was reviewing the bike on the fly but fuck me, he was literally all over the place!

15. The thing is, other than the carbon bodywork and paint job, everything else on the bike is in the gytr catalogue, so you could just build that bike yourself
    As much as it’s a very cool bike, it’s no BSB super bike or WEC bike made from unobtainium

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I 100% Agree

17. Not a v4r tho, is it ;)
    and yet the monkey says ‘it’s got way more power’

Do Not Sell My Personal Information