1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha Rd250d

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by satzoomer, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear all

This is he sister bike to mine

It's a numbers matching bike, had a lot of engine work crank pistons and liners etc

In iconic Kemny Roberts livery bike was mot for mayday run and hasn't been used since, it's not a concours bike, as it was built to be used, to a high standard

Bike will come with either Mag wheels or spoked, bike located Chessington

People say blah blah 400 was the best, but so many 250's were stripped to keep the 400's going it's actually made it harder to find a good 250, and they not that much quicker

Looking for around £3000

There's also a RGV250 that'll need Tlc 998:996:916 track fairings and some other 998 bits

Call 07866319131 for more details

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ah, memories of my youth, the lad next door had one in white speed block.

3. If I had a £1 for every time I hear "I had one " I'd be a millionaire Lol.

Classic Jap 2 strokes are doing quite well at the moment I'd buy it if I had the space, I've also got a Red/white paint set, so can change colour as and when

4. Recent day out, loads of 2 strike I stunk when I got home, and people are all over them, like when I take the 996 out

image.jpg

5. PM sent Sir

6. Have posted a separate feed for the Rgv with some pics

Steve nice to meet you and your mate earlier, sorry had to shoot, had a domestic at home with the chav neighbours:Bawling:

Has anyone got a kalashnikov I could borrow

7. Martin,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well.

Thanks very much for putting me in touch with Cliff. We loaded the bike into James van and set off at about 10, the A303 was closed which added a few minutes/miles to the journey.

We unloaded her and parked her in the garage, I climbed into bed at midnight.

Hopefully she will be on the road on Saturday and I will be running her in on the roads of S. Wiltshire.

Steve

• Like Like x 1
  8. @ymfb So this bike is sold? Thread closed?

• Like Like x 1
  9. El Toro, yes i bought the bike, but its not my thread so I guess Im not able to close it.

10. Yep thread closed another smoker on the road, enjoy

11. Thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information