1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Yamaha Rd250lc

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by DucatiScud, May 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bought this with every intention of putting it back on the road but just can’t find the time to do this, I’m just too busy working.

Imported from Switzerland a couple of years ago, I have the NOVA number from previous owner importing it but no actual paperwork with regard to this. It’ll need a dating certificate and registering for road use.

It has the original paint a few dents in the fuel tank but otherwise a decent 40 year old motorcycle, I haven’t started it in about 18 months and see no reason it won’t start with a carb clean and fuel up.

I would like £3450 for it but open to offers

8C1453A3-8EAE-4428-B1F8-08DAB6DF6300.jpeg

B103855B-6CE3-4C94-B41C-6D3651B3E044.jpeg

A0847264-48A2-46F9-829A-1011C3581198.jpeg

08F7E956-3317-4F6F-9033-8D53A8994AE1.jpeg

530EEFC0-1930-4453-9F3C-53E56C8BC34C.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Crikey, bit out of touch admittedly but even with the work required that sounds like a fair price. GLWS, a younger me would have had this I think. @Roadtrip ?

it looks good and standard/not mucked about with, which is a big plus - original exhausts!
    no discolouration or corrosion on front disc etc makes me think you've stored it really "dryly". :upyeah:

I think I need to stop looking at this..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I think you're mistaken. It will almost certainly look great in your lounge or garage in winter and of course its a perfect place for you to sit whilst outdoors (ideally leaving a blustroke vapour trail). LOL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Great colour Candy blue, even has a centre stand bonus that:upyeah: as Chris mentioned lots of original parts.
    Do you have room at the Inn Chris if not one in one ;):)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cracking looking LC DS, good luck with the sale.
    But there’s one thing bugging me, and I have to tell you…………..your man cave doors, their hung the wrong bloody way :sob:

6. Deposit taken, awaiting collection/delivery.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thread closed then?

8. Yes, took deposit and there about 5 in line should it fall through.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
  9. I’ll blame the in experienced builder along with poor instructions from the manufacturer, nothing but issues with the doors since installation. That may explain why.:worried:

10. Thread closed then :)

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information