1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Yeah Right - Ebay Ss Instrument Cluster.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Nasher, Feb 5, 2018.

1. I had an odd email from Vodafone today, my mobile provider.
    Buried within the text was the message:
    "Were you looking for one of these. ebay 222818042135. John."

I'm assuming it's a text message from somebody on here called John, that somehow turned into an email, pointing me in the direction of this item - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dashboard-body-for-a-Ducati-genuine-spare-part-instrument-Shroud/222818042135?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

So, firstly let me thank John very much. I'm actually well down the route of rebuilding mine, having new warning lights printed and foam cut.

When I looked at the images on Ebay it was pretty obvious the dash was by no means new and unused as described.
    So I sent this message:

"Hi
    Can you confirm please that this is brand new, unmarked, and not used?
    The foam appears in the images to have some marks in it, and it looks like the instruments have been fitted to it.
    Thanks
    Simon."

The answer I got back sums up ebay for me at the moment.
    Enjoy this:

"I bout dashboard for me own 900sl they have not been used in any way but since rout my bike of so I have a few ,

Spear's that and having one stolen I have since given up biking"

The dash is too expensive in the state it's in, having obviously been used, similar used ones on ebay, in good nick with a speedo and tacho appear to sell for @£80

Nasher

#1 Nasher, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information