1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellow Goodness Inside Also Zx7r Owners ........ Talk To Me !

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Count_Ducoo, Oct 21, 2021.

1. @Wasted Time Lord Little photoshop not the best but there you go yellow goes with everything :cool:

Any zx7r owners here how is ownership ? any issues to be aware of ?

jpg.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Strangely enough i have never owned a Kawasaki motorcycle in all my 32 years on the roads, only a grass strimmer which was the bollocks, that is a favourite model of mine but certainly not in Dijon mustard thanks.:mask:;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Red with purple tail. Only colour scheme for a ZX7R.
    Been inches from buying one many, many times. Had a ZX4R (jap import) years ago and love the look

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Well when this decision came to finally get my license I wanted a 1098 after advice here decided might as well go for the 1198 but insurance is completely non viable in the first year so scaled back to a 748r, financially that wont be viable till way into next year now as a few things have changed so the only other bike I hankered after other than 916/748 all that time ago was a zx-7r

I have seen two close by for decent money and I am going to go look at them this week also the plan has developed into a two bike garage long term since deciding to take the plunge so it will give me time to decide what I do regards the Ducati next year as kind of torn between newer and older now I had to rethink it

My old man had a 750 Zephyr that never skipped a beat of the same vintage as the zx-7r that is my only experience with Kawasaki and doing the internet rounds seems they are pretty bullet proof

5. Yep lovely scheme ...................... Cannot guarantee I do not put a yellow slant on it :joy:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lovely I much prefer those non graphic paint schemes they really makes the bike look solid watched the 44 teeth budget bike series zx-7r vs gsxr 150 srad tonight and completely sold on the idea now

• Like Like x 1
  7. i love a zx7r but fuck me that looks awfull !!

8. Yeah it’s a piss take and a poor photoshop :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yes they basement to changing hands at fair money fingers crossed I can bag one the week

• Like Like x 1
  10. James at JB motorcycles has one in stock, but it might be in his personal collection.:thinkingface:

11. I lined up to go see a red/purple one last summer I saw on FB. £1800 it was up for and pictures looked pretty good. It sold before I could get there

12. He who hesitates in life gets left at the startline.;)

13. I owned one in green for 3 years, a very nice bike but when riding and looking down at the tank it was huge :) mine was a reliable good all round bike, sold it about 16 years ago, they are a lot of bike for little money in todays market.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yes went to see one last week need to shift a car this week to free up money for the bike and a van, felt huge especially after the bikes I road at the test centre today, solid and heavy felt like it would survive a nuclear blast

15. I like these

a lot

16. Put a deposit down on a red / purple P1 today :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 4
  17. The right one :upyeah:

18. Yes I agree it is easily the best scheme good call :punch:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information