1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you need a break………..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by andyb, Dec 25, 2013.

1. having fun but need a break, a breath of fresh air, somewhere to unwind……….do it in this thread...

2. I've just been to the village pub………..a few pints great craic, good fun, fantastic san miguel, everyone in great spirit ……………excellent time……now trying to focus on my cooking thats taken a strange turn I've marinated the carrots in a onion relish….beautiful!

3. No 1 son forgot to bring the trifle his girlfriend had made

Martin forgot to serve the stuffing and emptied 1/2 bottle champagne over the new table cloth , wall and pictures

other than that pretty good day - sofa now!

4. that is currently my favoured position, having polished off a bar of chocolate I'm not feeling at my perkiness now. I'm sure I'll recover for the Christmas pudding!

5. Monopoly for me now and Smokey and the bandit on in the background......Big and Little Enis :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Was supposed to be working Christmas day, but didn't, this was due to EXTREME diarrhoea and projectile vomiting simultaneously for 3 nights/2 days, oh what a wonderful Christmas.

7. pictures or it didnt happen :p

8. I found 4 stuffing balls and 1 sprout under my Christmas Tree.

bloody kids :p

9. It's all bollox!!

10. More visits to relos....:rolleyes:

11. yeah i got that this afternoon……………ffs

12. and they call it time off...:frown:

13. I'm thinking of just going back up to the pub and telling everyone i am there and please come and visit me there…...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks like the weather is playing ball and the mother in law is leaving this afternoon.
    Shame. :upyeah

15. Mother and mother in law now back at home. I can relax now!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information