1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your hopes for 2013.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cooknick, Dec 29, 2012.

1. After the really very crap year that Archer and I have had this year and the knock on effects that all our ills have had on our day to day lives, we are both looking forward to a healthier 2013 with a long hot summer and the chance to meet some if you guys in the flesh. What are you hoping for in 2013 ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Better biking weather!

While we've enjoyed some rides this year, including a very soggy couple of days in mid Wales in June, I'd like some dry weather so we could make it up to the Scottish Highlands, or down to Cornwall, without the need to fit flotation devices and a propeller!

3. I'm hoping that all the hard work we've put in at work this year in terms of product development and marketing will come off this year in the US and we get a couple of large projects. Otherwise I'm on my arse!

And it'd be nice if my family stay safe and sound.

And we get a nice Spring, Summer and Autumn so I can get out on my bike. :smile:

4. A new job outside of London and the chance to play house with my Sarah :upyeah:

5. 1) Wake up every day.
    2) Stay healthy.
    3) Complete the three marathons and four half marathons I am doing for charity. (Raising £s for breast cancer research & treatment).
    4) Get out on the Diavel as much as possible.

• Like Like x 3
  6. After recently saying goodby to a friend (just 44) after a long battle with cancer, I just hope my family and I can keep healthy in 2013. Everything else doesn't rearly matter but it would be nice if it stopped raining at some point.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Our second child to be born fit and healthy.

hopefully get promoted and get on with career.

that the government doesn't mess around with our pensions too much

and to win the lottery! Twice

• Like Like x 1
  8. that there are no death or major healthproblems for all around us here ... otherwise whatever you will have will be spoiled anyway...

business wise : another 2012 would be very nice..
    bike wise : that i can put up the trackday plan i'm brewing on... dumping 2 bikes ( incl the mutley) on a truck, do the trackday and drive home on the mutley! sort of combining sport and family... but a lot of riding... hope to do it on a pani with some TC to take the frigth out of it... if no trackdays : then some fine cruising on the MTS .. still look back on Scotland tour of last year with immense joy!

in any case : All the best to everyone... i wish you all my wishes here above! :)

9. My friends and family to be safe and well.

I get pain relief .

Rain to bloody stop !

To be happy .

10. Get to 2014 without any drama

• Like Like x 1
  11. 1) No accidents!
    2) To start getting well and pain free
    3) Loads of riding
    4) To go and see my Dad again in Cyprus
    5) Puppies from our Springer!
    6) Everyone I know to be healthy and happy

And not necessarily in that order!

12. A....................................................... 9 96s

13. 1st,is to stop busting bones,
    2nd,finish the rebuilds(748 and the 996)
    3rd,find a decent half pipe(BMX)
    4th,get rid of the wife
    5th,start thinking before i type ;)

14. Clear blood tests for me, everything else is a bonus.
    Steve

15. quit the hash then mate ;)

16. i've got 1 in bits if you want it?.

17. please can it be better than 2012

:upyeah:

18. Define .... In bits

19. I hope for 2013 to be happy with good memories

I hope to be back on two wheels

I hope for good health to you all and my family and positive recovery from all your injuries.

I hope to meet more of you come spring/summer

• Like Like x 1
  20. as in basket case.jigsaw puzzle,

Do Not Sell My Personal Information