1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your New Year Biking Resolutions Are?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Dec 31, 2018.

1. So what are your 2019 New year biking resolutions going to be?

A New bike, a rebuild? To ride yours more “oh err missus”?
    Visit a track or to meet more DF members maybe?

Your choice, let us know and perhaps we can see how many actually achieve theirs by this time next year- El Toro ( suggestion ) ... x

2. Mine.. to actually finish rebuilding one of my bikes ( need to spend less time on here in order to do so) and to have a look at a MV 800 triple... with a purchase in mind, shhhhh .. x

• Like Like x 2
  3. Put km on the bike, going to start visiting the lighthouses of Ireland and planning a week in France funds permitting!!

• Like Like x 5
  4. Mine - to decide if I actually want to get the new diavel that I ordered back in November.

Oh and to tour more when I have more free time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. commute to work more

• Like Like x 1
  6. Learn to do some maintenance to my bikes and just have the confidence to try rather than just screwing on bits of carbon and changing the mirrors, probably need a garage extension first though...

Stop making excuses, too hot, too cold, too wet, hung over, don’t feel like it, too much going on at home, nowhere to go blah, blah, blah......say it every year, will definitely go to some of the meets on my new Monster in 2019.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Ride less miles this year

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Do more track days this year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. To buy another 15 year old plus classic bike of some sort

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hopefully most / all of the following:

- buy a second bike
    - as many track days as possible
    - book a second euro trackday trip
    - more miles on the road

• Like Like x 1
  11. Buy a project. :thinkingface:

12. :eyes:

13. Complete the honda XL250 or just get it started would be nice,and if a opportunity presents itself,ride a 888/old british classic:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Start my project yet again :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Get the 899 down to MCT in Suffolk to sort the suspension and for me to shed 6kg.

16. Ride More

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. 1) get the Suzuki 125 I bought for my wife running.
    2) continue to commute to work on a bike as work is less stressful when you know you’re riding your bike home at the end of the day.
    3) try and do a couple of track days.
    4) enjoy life

• Like Like x 2
  18. Get rid of all the bike bits and at least one bike in the garage! For sale: 2 engines, 3 rears and 2 front wheels for a gixer, gixer 750 that just needs a set of indicators and ready to go, 1200 gs top box plate, multi panniers, multi do seat, box of gixer spares.....

1. Make the most of SWMBO passing her test
    2. Chill out and ride my own ride
    3. Lose some timber
    4. Do a track day
    5. Tidy the garage up and get more lighting in there
    6. Ride the MHR up to Scotlandshire

#19 Fire3500, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. +1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information