1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youre Back In The Room

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Flatfish, Mar 14, 2015.

1. what a load of wank

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ITV what do you expect?

3. youtube it, its shite man

4. Absolute dribble
    Is that all they can come up with for a Saturday night?

Would rather watch football and I can't stand that either

5. Football? what is, err foot ball? is it a medical condition?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. There's a thing on about people that don't work and rob from our pockets to get a house, then piss the rest of the money up the wall!! Enthroling

7. i could only watch 5 mins, it made me so mad. Its depressing, and it only generates more hate towards the government and these cling ons. The government have financed them to reproduce for nearly 50 years, and the thick bastards are only just starting to realise these once minority people are becoming a majority, it will take another 50 years to get out of this mess.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. The woman letting agent was hot, made it worth the watch!

• Like Like x 1
  9. How mad is oh it made me so mad? Like crush a grape mad?

10. Mindless drivle for the masses...

11. They wouldn't understand anything else
    University challange all the way for me :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Closely followed by Only Connect...

13. Bit like football then eh?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. like I could hunt all the bastards down and remove them from society like a nazi german did once, my god what am I saying? see how mad it makes me?

15. Don't know what this thread is about, but thought I'd say hi anyway, so hi :Wideyed:

16. me neither, but good evening, and welcome to the show :Happy:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I'm not going hunting to see it, because I might get all mad. Imagine if everyone watched it and everyone was mad, society would just like, crumble into mass madness

• Like Like x 1
  18. Libraries - those are are still open - are full of good books. Go get one!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information