1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You've got to be S**t**g me! ?!*!?**!?!?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sev, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Daily Mail ... the voice of reason :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shoot them..........cost of bullets £5 that's a saving of £16,995 instantly.

3. Oh no Dave, apparently Mrs sev has recorded this as it was absolutely incredible to watch!

4. A jobless wannabe who craves fame has blown hundreds of pounds of dole cash on hiring fake TWITTER followers.
    Kieran Miller, 19, has bought nearly 300,000 followers to boost his profile on the social networking site, at a cost of nearly £300.
    And the unemployed teen says he has no regrets about squandering taxpayers' cash - as he believes it will boost his chances of hitting the big time

Warning. Do not read if:
    - suffering from hypertension
    - previous history of heart attacks/strokes
    - piss easily boiled
    Straight to the dog food factory with him imo.

Jobless teen hires fake Twitter followers with dole money | The Sun |News

5. At least my taxes aren't being wasted

6. Thing is if you have a man giving yout £18k a year for fuck all or go to work and earn £18k how many of us would take the hand out? I know I would. They actually are victims of the system, lets say the very genorous benefits systems was not so genorous and they still had the poor houses then I bet you a full Chorley pound that he would soon find a job and work themselves out of the poor house.

So in Mr C's manifesto I would Scrap benefits, reopen the poor houses which give basic shelter warmth and food. No 50" TV's and iphones. The only way out is work.

Arbeit macht frei

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was right with you till the last sentence MrC, poor choice of phrase.

#8 Royum, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Tell you what.........you would just NEVER get tired of punching his face.....useless prick, stop his benefits and tell him to get a job..........

9. Absolutely right. Rather tasteless considering its prior use.

10. Some people have no shame, and no actual pride in themselves. Very sad

11. Or dump them in the North Sea... and you save money on bullets :smile:

12. Give him a Valloon with no battery and tell him to go and clear ieds in Afghanistan where blokes are being killed and maimed who earn less than £18,000.
    People like this make my piss boil.

• Like Like x 2
  13. sounds like a plan no work no money , and dont tell me you cant work because you have a disability , when i have seen a man with no arms swim in a race and a man with no legs run and a man who can only move one eyebrow write a book (steven Hawkins)

14. I can just see the Sun and Daily Mail journalists cackling over their coffee as they wind up a nation with these sorts of stories.

You have to laugh, don't you? You have to love the way the idiots set themselves up to fail nationally.

Naturally many are they who swallow the bait whole and are irredeemably hooked.

I can't get annoyed at this sort of thing. Where is the surprise? It's obvious that current culture has created these sorts of people. You knew it was going on in any case.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Unfortunately Mr C is right; why work when you can sit on your arse for the same money? The answer is simple, you must earn your benefits - halve everyones' benefits, then give them productivity bonuses - there must be a way of doing it.

16. How can you be productive sitting on your arse? It should be topped up doing "community services". This is the BIG society after all :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. 'Fraid not; the big society are all at work, these people are social leeches.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mrs Plug has had M.S. for the last 12years. It means a bucket load of tablets every day and injections every other day. I suggested that she give up her part time job.
    Reply...Not a bloody chance ! Every day is a fight just to move around (she even broke her ankle trying to do stuff she shouldn't).
    She promised me she is going to get on the back of the Multistroodle one day soon and I,m not doubting her.
    tossers like that need shooting.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information