1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yuasa battery 12v

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by moamed79, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Hi guys i got a yuasa battery almost new.
    I removed it from my streetighter as i replaced it with shorai.
    Battery is working and i maintain it charged.

Is a 12v battery which new cost 40£…

My price is 15£.

2. hi buddy hows the experience with the shorai and how or where did you get the shorai in or from the UK please?
    Im interested in a shorai....

3. Damn expensive. 200£ almost from USA as you gotta pay import tax. Battery is fine and it needs another 65£ of dedicated charger as it discharge as well as normal batteries just slower than normal.
    Considering the price is good to have 4kg less...but if i could go back...i wouldnt do it...too expensive for a battery.

4. thanks for your honesty must admit the numbers for the smaller battery are very good especially the CCA

5. What CCA?

6. its a measure of cold cranking amps..........the strength of the battery.......the shorai equivalent to a std 999 yuasa is around a 1/3 stronger = faster cranking speed

7. Of course is new technology. But still too expensive...

8. ive been looking at lithium ion batteries available in the UK similar technology to the shorai and a more reasonable price..

9. #9 Wassy, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  10. well guys this thread is for a classic normal 12 V YUASA Battery.

if anyone is interested let me know at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information