1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zipwiring North Wales.......what Next ???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JenC, Nov 24, 2016.

1. I wondered what I could do to top my skydive back in July??
    After giving it some thought,there's a zipwire in North Wales that's the longest in Europe and the fastest in the world........speeds of up to 119mph.
    Last weekend my zipwiring took place,and it was awesome!! Bit too slow for me though LOL!!!
    It was still a great experience though!! Hmmmm.......what can I do next now????:rolleyes:
    Any ideas??? Semi-sensible ones please :D:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. sensible? hmm...nope.
    shot out a cannon?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Good fun that zip wire jen I did it back in the summer. how about abseiling? ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Or come and do some track days on ya hyper? ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oooh yeah..... I haven't done that since school,hmmmmm :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. :Wideyed::Woot::Writing:;)

7. Level 1 AFF course, skydiving with your own parachute (2 instructors)

8. Tell you what Nige.... I've seriously been thinking about that,but I need to save, Langar airfield does it £1300.

9. if you are near Perthshire i am sure that i can arrange " mates rates " for you , prob still v exp, i have no idea.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Canyoning - either on the Welsh coast somewhere or go to argeles sur mer in southern France:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Don't fart in a canyon :Wideyed:

or on the zip wire :Wideyed:

:Writing: or ever again...

:smileys:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I have missed you !!! :Kiss:

13. I trained at Langar and lilo in Spain did 400 jumps all over the world and loved every one, even the couple of reserve rides!
    I remember my first consolidation jump, in Spain, last out of plane, I looked down and the 55 seconds of free fall seemed to last for ever

14. How awesome!!! I think I really need to do this,so I'll have to start saving !

15. you peeps are insane....

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've jumped on a lilo and had about 400 jumps too all over the EU, reserve rides can come in handy can't they :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. offshore powerboating ?

18. That sounds very expensive!!

19. On shore power boating? Bit cheaper but don't fart :)

20. Can be, but I found that a 13ft speedboat with a 115 horsepower outboard was very entertaining/terrifying.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information