1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Zircotec Exhaust Coating

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Regenwulf, Jan 18, 2019.

1. I am thinking of doing the above to a Termi race system I have. Has anyone else done so, and if so was it worth it? What toys of exhaust coating exactly? What colour? Durable etc?

https://www.zircotec.com/exhaust-coatings/

Cheers all

2. I had it done on the Mutley down pipes.... wicked finish, easy to keep clean... looks good.... kind of dark graphite.

3. What did it cost you?

4. This was my quote for the downpipes doing on my 1299. I haven’t committed yet and it’s out of date anyway but cant see it being anymore expensive.

0C27B6CC-8EB4-4BC0-9218-F38DAEAC0DD1.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Yes I've done it also, well worth it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mine cost a lot as I got my catalytic converter part done also. Which had the same surface area as the whole race-exhaust.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got the downpipes and test pipe on my 430 plasma coated by Zircotec (performance white coating).
    The reduction in radiant heat in the engine bay is nothing short of amazing!
    not cheap but worth every penny!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Has anyone heard of “enamel coating”? It’s done in india on tractor exhaust system. We don’t have zircotech here and I can also get this done for free.

EEC64A25-33D1-4E6E-B190-777D903D58D1.jpeg B06167D0-88A9-41DC-988E-F17309D8EC69.jpeg

8. @AirCon I am thinking of getting some exhausts done by Zircotec of Abingdon. So would you mind saying how much it cost to have your system done?

9. I was quoted £220 ex VAT and shipping for my 1199 pipes in Endurance Black. They said not to bother with the performance white for it being difficult to keep clean.

Anyone know how the heat reduction of this coating would compare with a wrap? Zircotec have said 25% less heat with their product.

10. Had my Hypermotard done by them - excellent finish. Exhaust gases run quicker through the exhaust apparently, plus it looks nice :)
    Great service too.

Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 23.25.10.png

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information