1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Zx10r Mss 2011/12 Maxton

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by aldaviz, Sep 20, 2018.

1. All I’ve my Zx10r on eBay as classified advert took me a year to sell last bike 1198, I’ve had this a couple of year and bought a Cbr600rr super sport spec, thinking buying something slower would be easier to ride Aragon was hard work.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/163260992144
    Was originally built by Mss used by Craig of shirlaws in Aberdeen and then the owner of Knockhill circuit. First time out I won a Scottish championship race in the wet, it’s really well set up and runs faultless, engine was rebuilt beginning of last year with tidied head and new valves all parts required. Has a nice box etc, traction settings modified for me by mss beginning of this ear too. Little miles since rebuild.

Nice box Nova gearbox

2011/2012 Zx10r Ex-MSS Bike, Superstock Spec, Engine was rebuilt beginning of 2017 by Rev-2-race with a complete set of new valves and everything that was required 5k bill (receipt available) ! Nova gearbox fitted, Power commander + ignition module, Dyno graph 195hp. Traction settings modified by MSS.

Maxton Suspension Front and Rear (Shock has just been refreshed by Maxton, Receipt will come with bike)

Re-located Left switch and rectifier. MSS front fairing Bracket. Mss Clip-ons and Renthal tubes. Mss quick action throttle. GPR steering damper. Full arrow exhaust. Motoholders rear subframe. Translogic quickshifter. Renthal chain and sprockets fitted when engine was rebuilt. GB racing engine protection. Valter-moto rear-sets. Samco hoses. Castellated brake pistons and new pads fitted. Quick release filler cap. Always Motul 300v (Oil + filter just changed). New CRC Bodywork fitted (Still unfinished so ready to paint with your own design). Bridgestone slicks fitted (1x trackday). Spare wheels with wet tyres (With disks and traction rings), This bike is ready to jump on and race or track day.

Since engine rebuild I’ve done 3x Spanish Track Days and a couple of race meetings at Knockhill (Top 3 finishes and a Win in the wet). Competitive bike with the right person on-board.

Paddock stands not included !!

Call or E-mail for any more info / Alan 07977830480 / [email protected]

#1 aldaviz, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information