1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zx6r 2007, P7f Track Bike, V5, Stunning.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Weeksy, Jan 6, 2016.

1. It's with a very very heavy heart I'm listing this... Redundancy struck at what I guess is a very inconvenient time so I'm having to list this bike for sale.

It's a 2007 ZX6R.
    Standard engine etc.
    Was a road bike until last year when converted to a track bike.
    Braided hel brake lines
    Dynojet Power commander 5
    Hyper pro front suspension springs
    Hyper pro rear suspension spring ( and new rear shock )
    K and n panel filter
    Akapovic rear exhaust
    Double bubble screen
    Samco hoses thought out
    Comes with a V5 and a fair bit of history

I bought it in a rather average but not exactly pristine state as pictured in pic1 below.

[​IMG]

There's a long thread here which goes into great detail on what was and wasn't done... but it's had a full nut and bolt stripdown, replacement, cleaning etc.

New bike thread... the green red meanie. - UK Motorbike Forum

The bike was then dropped off at MSG Racing for some work and preparation.
    Rear wheel was powedercoated black to match the bikes scheme, new SBS Sintered pads installed and brakes bled, coolant replace, oil change done, given a full check over etc. Some wiring tidied up, some bolts replaced etc. It also had new sprocket and sprocket nuts installed. Last on the list was a set of crash bungs on the engine mount location. Captive spacers installed in the rear wheel.

Finally the bike got a full set of custom painted and sorted bodywork from China. It's ABS plastic so is a bit more bendy/flexy etc than fibreglass which I really like. They've done a bloody marvellous job on the paint and just looks astounding.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price is £3250 and I'm more than happy to deliver the bike within reason for cost of fuel only.

Located for viewing etc in Wet Berks between Newbury and Didcot.

Contact on here or [email protected]

upload_2016-1-6_11-32-21.png

2. :(. GLWS. She looks lovely.

3. Bike has 11,000 miles on it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Mate that looks like a lot of fun, just wish I had 3k.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information