1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£500 On Ladies Watch

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Omega constellation. Goldsmiths have about 4 models...all look the same! Any one have any idea why? Nothing obvious in the spec and the omega google search came up with nothing...

2. Too far into beer to make sense. Happy to look into that tomorrow but I suspect it'll be colour of case/face, bracelet/strap or movement. Andy

3. Materials and precious stones inset from a v quick look. Some have elements in rose gold for example. Scroll down to the the bottom for the description of each different one on the goldsmiths website.

4. I would presume (without looking) that it'll be movement (quartz vs automatic), case, size, strap and jewels separating them mate.

If you fancy picking me up a 42mm seamaster with a steel bracelet and black ceramic bezel with orange numbers you'd be a gent :)

5. Hi Jez, Can I asked where you got it serviced? I have a 12 year old GMT Seamaster that could do with a service. Thanks.

6. I checked out the specs and they look the same tho, stainless case, only difference seems to be the number markers; and middle of range had diamonds

7. Buy her a swatch and use the rest for a Cheap getaway in the sun. Guaranteed blow job

8. A swatch, a holiday and a new hair dryer ?? This is sounding more expensive than the watch. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi, I took my watch to a local Omega authorised dealer James Pass in Crewe, who sent it to Omega Southampton, who forwarded it Switzerland -possibly because of the age of my watch.

You can contact Omega Customer Service 02380646850 or email [email protected] and they will give you advice and a list of certified dealers.

10. The omega service centre in Millbrook near Southampton is about 10 mins from my place and their customer service is spot on, really nice people even if you just rock up unannounced :upyeah:

#30 Wayne58, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017
  11. Not just my iPad then ;)

12. No, white wine also :beer::upyeah::p

13. Unless you are going all Caitlyn Jenner on us Bradders, can I ask, have you asked wimmin what she would like? Could save you a whole lot of trouble if you choose the wrong one?

14. No point. She'll say a swatch or jasper conman dress thingy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Very few ladies watches go up in value, Tags do not hold value at all, couple of omega gents models will increase but will take A good number of years.
    £500 will not get you a watch that will hold value.
    Here's a link you mite want to look at, and there's many more on YouTube on this subject

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Michael Kors is supposed to be the in designer they vary in prices and dressy

Not my cup of tea

17. some do, and some do quicker than others ;)

18. TBH its more about having something that will last, timeless if you will, for elegance and quality. Have bought loads over the years upto about £250 new and they break or stop working and then are not worthwhile (or able to be as we found with a gold one I bought) I just want to spend a bot more, but wife isn't into watches

19. What does she like Bradders in the way of jewellery

20. I used to have a car like that

Do Not Sell My Personal Information