1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale '05 - Mv Brutale 750s- Excellent Condition! _sold

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Rman, May 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Low mileage, in great original condition, not many left and really is a bit special. Previous owner had this bike for 11 years.
    New tyres last year and full service including coolant, fork oil, new fork seal and valve check too. Spare key, manuals, service book.

Any inspection welcome £3850.00
    Brutale2 001.JPG Brutale2 002.JPG Brutale2 003.JPG Brutale2 004.JPG Brutale2 005.JPG Brutale2 006.JPG Brutale2 007.JPG Brutale2 008.JPG Brutale2 009.JPG Brutale2 010.JPG Brutale2 011.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG Brutale2 002.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  2. Very clean GLWS :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Is that right? £3850.00?

I would definitely have it off you but I can't because no progress on getting my license back and compensation money. I don't even feel the need for an inspection. If you don't sell (which you should do at that money) then keep me informed. I am around a year away from getting my motorcycle license and compensation. If you are not desperate for the money and can wait then I am your buyer!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Good value, great condition bike as always Rman :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. That’s a Bobby Dazzler
    Good luck with your sale.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. At under the £4k mark for a Mv Agusta what's not to like about the deal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looks lovely . I've had two new MV Brutale's . A four cylinder, then a triple . Both cracking bikes . GLWS .

8. That's a lot of very sexy bike for not a lot of money. I had one of these in 2016 and tbh the only reason I sold it was because there's nothing to improve, so I bought a Monster S4 to customise instead. If I had space I'd be thinking very hard about buying that.

GLWS.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. What a beautiful bike, where in the country are you?

10. Near Winchester.

PM me if you are interested.

11. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information