1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Week Later........

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Pavey, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Does not change anything Pave's and it does suck hairy baboons ball sack that you been done twice, but where was bike when it was robbed ??

2. That's terrible, only way to solve it is the police setting up stinger operations, but for that to happen a few more bike cop's need to be attacked, alternative is buy a bling bike, wait around the corner for approx five minutes, and let go of the leash of your two German shepherds lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have found a replacement S1000R, just wondering if i'm crazy for getting another to commute on, but have decided on:

* a Tracker fitted straight away
    * always carrying a big old chain with Oxford Boss lock (with annoying alarm)
    * always carrying another Oxford Boss lock (with annoying alarm) for the front wheel
    * always chaining it to the nearest lamppost, irrespective of whether that involves parking on the pavement illegally.

The dealer let me know what was on the bike, i called them back to ask whether it had the BMW alarm system on it, then laughed to myself and thought about treating myself to a chocolate tea pot instead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. forget about oxford chains, get some proper ones almax or pragmasis, the only two chains on the market with a bit of protection, mind you if they are not afraid, angle grinder will defeat all, but watch the wall of shame video on the almax website, that will open your eyes as to how bad the so called A brand chains really are

5. 4B076F84-F966-467C-A19E-9DCD8A48839B.jpeg A33526A4-D163-4EF4-B648-AF9806B51391.jpeg A115B6FA-91CB-4210-9868-717EFFCB0887.jpeg
    Enjoy!

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Not funny yours was nicked obviously, just the last paragraph paves :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Just read this,shit one Pavey.Sorry bud.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information